Hi friends, it’s my 25th birthday, so I’m sharing 25 things you probably didn’t know about me! Fun fact: I originally wanted to do this as a video and even filmed it, but am too embarrassed to post it. I have to work on my video skills, so maybe next time 🙂
I am so grateful to be alive another year, I hope I never become one of those people who dreads her birthday. Hopefully, these fun facts give you the chance to get to know me better!
1. I don’t have a middle name and none of my sisters do either, so my initials are O.K.
2. I am terrified of heights! You couldn’t pay me to go on the big rollercoasters at Six Flags or any other theme park.
3. My eyes are green but one of them has brown spots in it, and I love when people notice it!
4. I’m not very good at sports, but I could probably beat you in a game of ping pong 😉
5. I’m very traditional, I’ve always wanted to get married and have a family.
6. Which brings me to my next point… I’ve never been on Tinder or any other dating app. Noooo thank you.
7. My hands and feet are always cold. I’m convinced I’m ten degrees colder than everyone else at all times.
8. I’m definitely a morning person. I HATE naps and can never sleep in. Me sleeping in is me waking up at 7am.
9. My little sister Sophia is my biggest wish come true! Before she was born, I was obsessed with family YouTube channels and mommy blogs (remember when Love Taza was Rockstar Diaries?) I would always say “I wish someone I knew had a baby.” A couple of months later, my mom told us she was expecting! Sophia’s 5 years old and she’s my little baby!
10. One time someone asked me what my talents were and I replied with “I don’t have any talents, I’m just really nice.” Yup…still stand by that.
11. I’ve always been money-conscious and a saver. I got my first job when I was 14 working as a shampoo girl at a hair salon near my house and I saved all of the money I made in an envelope in my drawer.
12. I can speak Russian and Ukrainian, but not very well anymore.
13. I joke and say that I’m “low key offensive” because sometimes I say things that come off really wrong, but I don’t mean it that way. I can just be very blunt and sarcastic.
14. I have had pretty much every hair color out there! Brown, red, reddish-blonde, you name it! I’ve learned my lesson and just stick to blonde now.
15. I graduated from UConn in 2013 with Marketing and now work full-time doing digital media.
16. I’m only 5’3 and naturally small. I do eat healthy for the most part and try to stay active.
17. I LOVE old school Julia Roberts movies. My favorites are Pretty Woman, My Best Friend’s Wedding, and Runaway Bride.
18. I love surprises and small thoughtful gifts.
19. I always thought I was an emotional person, but in recent years I’ve realized I’m more analytical and don’t really show my emotions too much.
20. I am the clumsiest person ever. I’m constantly running into things, dropping things, and accidentally hurting myself. I’m basically a hazard to myself.
21. I graduated college when I was 20! To make a long story short: my parents wanted my older sister and I to be in the same grade, so I went to school early.
22. I’m happiest when I’m on the beach reading a good book.
23. I’m very picky about a lot of things. You call it hard to please, I call it selective.
24. My Myers-Briggs personality type is ISFJ.
25. My favorite color is yellow because it’s such a happy color.
That’s all, leave me a comment below and tell me one fun fact about yourself!