“Enjoy the little things in life because one day you`ll look back and realize they were the big things.”
― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
Hi, I’m Olga 🙂 I’m 25 years old and I live in Connecticut! I thrive in sarcasm, over analyzing and awkward situations. I’m all about the little things in life, hence the blog name.
I hope you find some joy in this little space of the internet dedicated to all of the things I am curious about and love!
What you can expect here:
Affordable fashion- Real things I wear at prices the every day girl can afford.
Personal life- What’s on my mind, book recommendations, travel, guest posts & more!
- I have 3 sisters and I’m obsessed with them, especially my little munchkin Sophia who is 5 years old!
- I was born and lived in Ukraine until I was 10 but I am also Russian & Greek.
- I skipped 4th grade.
- I’m convinced I belong in the South.
- I love to walk, hike, run, and just be outside in general.
- I didn’t eat meat for almost 6 years until my Dr. convinced me to start eating it again. Still kinda mad at him for it.
- My birthday is on August 24, and this is important because I’m one of those ~crazy~ people who believe in astrology.
- Book stores & libraries make me happy.
- I’ve always been a writer or a journal-er I should say. I’ve had a diary since I was young and used to write poems.
- I won’t tell you how many times I failed my driving test, but I will say it was more than once.