Happy Tuesday, friends! We’re about a week away from Valentine’s Day, so I thought I would share some thoughtful and fun Valentine’s Day gift ideas for anyone in your life.
Have you ever taken the 5 Love Languages quiz? It ranks how you feel most loved based on five categories: words of affirmation, acts of service, receiving gifts, quality time, and physical touch. My number one is always words of affirmation, but I DO love to receive thoughtful gifts from people. It doesn’t have to be extravagant, just something that shows they’ve been paying attention. What about you? Are you big on gifts?
Whether you’re shopping for yourself, your Galentine, or need some ideas to send your significant other, here are my Valentine’s Day picks:
- A pretty red crossbody bag for weekends.
- I’ve heard amazing things about Jo Malone, and everyone loves this perfume!
- Because you can never have too many mugs.
- The cutest pink and white striped socks.
- A polaroid camera for instant memories.
- A personalized script ring– this is my favorite thing on the list!
- A classic red lipstick- Nars Heat Wave.
- This candle looks so luxurious and I’m sure it smells great too.
- The prettiest box of chocolates.
- Heart shaped lotion bar- My friend Nicole makes and sells these bath goodies in her Etsy shop!
- Four Nicholas Sparks movie favorites– perfect for date night.
- A fun postcard book– send these to your girlfriends to make their day!
- Festive scarf to keep you warm.
Homemade cookies– I’m sure everyone in your life would appreciate some homemade cookies. I’ll be making these Valentine’s ones later this week.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries– The epitome of Valentine’s Day. Follow this YouTube tutorial if you’ve never made them before!
Manicure/Pedicure gift certificate– I rarely treat myself to a mani/pedi so this would be an amazing gift. Same goes for a massage or facial.
Tickets to a show/concert– Experience gifts can make the best gifts! Check out what concerts are coming up in your area for a fun gift idea.
What I Love About You Journal- Answer the questions and fill in the blanks in this cute book for the one you love.
Framed picture- Photos make great sentimental gifts. Get a nice frame and you’re set!
Let me know your thoughts on Valentine’s Day and your primary love language if you take the quiz!